Subject: mail blockage

I have not received any mail from the OASIS listservers since sometime on
Monday, Sept. 29. The cause of the blockage has not yet been determined; it
may be that I am not receiving any mail at all that was sent to me at my
Cyclone Commerce address. In addition, it turns out that OASIS has not
provided access to the archives of this listserver, so that I cannot follow
this listserver's traffic via the archives.

Until my normal flow of email has been restored, please send a copy of
anything that you post to this listserver to
m.w.sachs@post.harvard.edu.  If you posted anything to this listserver on
or after Sept. 29, please send a copy of it directly to me at
m.w.sachs@post.harvard.edu.

Regards,
Marty

Martin Sachs