Subject: cppa-negotiation listserver archives

The problems with the archives of the negotiation list appear to have been
fixed. My latest messages appear on the cppa-negot web page under Recent
Email and the View All link now opens the archive list instead of giving an
error message. Unlike the TC pages, there is no explicit Archive link.  You
have to remember to click View All under Recent Email.

My email from the OASIS listservers, or everything addressed to me at
cyclonecommerce.com, is still blocked, however.

Regards,
Marty

Martin Sachs
standards architect