Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Schedule for review of new draf

Hi, Sacha

Reviewing the draft means: For those who aren't aware of the line number problem:  If you display the document with Word, line numbering depends on some of your  local Word configuration parameters that may override parameters in the Word document. Therefore different people's line numbering may differ. The PDF contains the line numbering that was in effect for my copy of Word when I created the PDF. So, using the PDF line numbers in comments means that all our line numbering will be the same.

Regards,
Marty

At 12:36 AM 11/16/2003 -0700, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
Hi Marty

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 05:34, Martin Sachs wrote:
> Per consensus on today's conference call, please complete your review of
> the new draft and submit your comments to this listserver by the close of
> business in your time zone, Jan. 2, 2004.

Being a newbie I want to ask you what you expect as review.

Kind regards

Sacha Schlegel

> Regards,
> Marty

> !DSPAM:3fa96d0b95788799319707!
Sacha                                   Schlegel