Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Review NBPSS XML instance document

Hi all

On addition

When the ConditionExpression element expressionLanguage
"DocumentEnevelopeLanguage" has, then we might use the business document
ID in the expression attribute.

Sample of ANCPA 0.04 spec NBPSS:

from:

   see spec :)

to:

<Transition fromBusinessState="CPA Offer BTA"
fromBusinessStateIDRef="CPA_OFFER_BTA" toBusinessState="CPA Counter
Offer CA" toBusinessStateIDRef="CPA_Counter_Offer_CA">
  <ConditionExpression expressionLanguage="DocumentEnvelopeLanguage"
expression="CPA_Counter_Pendint_Offer_Doc"/>
</Transition>

To have both the ID and the name for the Success, Failure and Transition
just makes it consistent throughout the NBPSS XML instance document.

To have the ID in the condition expression is than the question whether
you prefer ID or name. Me prefers ID.

Kind regards

Sacha

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 21:24, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
> Hi
>
> _the_ negotiation bpss xml instance document of the 0.10 ANCPA Spec has
> some missing attributes:
>
> Each "Success" element:
>
> - needs "fromBusinessStateIDRef" attribute
>
> Each "Failure" element:
>
> - needs "fromBusinessStateIDRef" attribute
>
> Each "Transition" elements:
>
> - needs "fromBusinessStateIDRef" attribute
> - needs "toBusinessStateIDRef" attribute
>
> The IDRef attributes are far more important than the name attributes,
> IMHO.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> Sacha
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha@schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg