Subject: Comments about the Negotiation Specification V0.10

Dear members of OASIS ebXML CPPA Automated Negotiation SC:

I have read through the latest negotiation specification V0.10.
My comments are followings.

1. Impression
(1) Figure 1 (Components of CPA Negotiation) and Figure 2 (Negotiation
Process) is very good for readers to understand the Negotiation
architecture.
(2) Abundant appendices are very useful for readers to understand the
Negotiation specification.

2. Questions
(1) I cannot understand clearly how to create NDD.
I have read both chapter 10 (Negotiation Descriptor Document) and Appendix F
(Example of NDD Instance Document).
There is no information about the negotiable information of some important
values of CPP/CPA elements. They are, for example, TransportProtocol,
TransportSecurityProtocol, ReliableMessaging, Retries, RetryInterval,
MessageOrderSemantics, NonRepudiationProtocol, HashFunction,
SignatureAlgorithm, DigitalEnvelopProtocol, EncriptionAlgorithm.

Please add some guidance (at chapter 10) and examples (at Appendix F) of the
negotiable information about above important values of CPP/CPA elements.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570