Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] CPA negotiation, contact with negotiation research community plus some thoughts.

Hi Sacha,

As far as the negotiation research community goes, my main contacts have
been with the DSTC group in Australia, in particular Zoran Milosevic.  I
remember you telling me that you were aware of that team and know of Zoran.

I agree with your comments about where work is needed and in particular
about having to carefully consider the NDD.

Regards,
Marty