Subject: Possible usage of pre-condition for CPA negotiation businessprocess?

Hi ebBP team

I might have a use case for a pre-condition in the CPA negotiation
business process.

Actually the negotiation ebBP allows at any stage after the initial
offer to transit to

o the "CPA Final BTA",
o the "CPA Final BTA Init Initiator BTA"
o the "CPA Final BTA Init Responder"

either from
o a "CPA Offer BTA",
o a "CPA Counter Offer 2 BTA", or
o a "CPA Counter Offer 1 BTA"

by sending an "CPA Accept Offer Doc" business document to accept a CPA
offer.

Thats good but there is one problem, once communicated to Marty Sachs
(sorry dont have the msg handy).

Actually it should only be possible to enter into one of the "final"
business transaction activities (bta's), once ALL issues have been
resolved (negotiated). Because ideally I cannot accept a CPA if it is
still an invalid CPA. So it looks like there could be a pre-condition be
placed into the "final" bta's to be only allowed to enter a "final" bta
if there is a valid CPA (in the beginning it was a CPA template and in
the end of a CPA negotiation it should be (fingers crossed ;) a final
CPA).

So this condition could be expressed in the negotiation ebBP bye a pre-
condition.

What do you think?

Actually I think there was a request for post-conditions use cases...

Kind regards

Sacha

This is a digitally signed message part