Subject: RE: multiparty

I am taking my reply to this over to BP where (I think) it belongs.  As I
am dual subscribed, like many other folks, so far I'm getting 3 copies of
each of about 20 takes in this thread.  (Don't you people
sleep?)  Personally I find the topic fascinating, but in case others don't,
let's put it in one place for now.

Great (virtual) meeting Dale.  Thanks again.    Jamie

At 11:34 AM 7/26/01, you wrote:
>You problem you get into with the automatic decomposition of multi party
>collaboration into multiple two party collaborations is the control issue.
>For example, in the popular travel itinerary scenario, you could break the
>interchanges down into
>traveler<->travel agent,
>         travel agent<->airline,
>         travel agent<-> hotel,