Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Preliminary draft for appendix on how to usetheMessaging Service with a CPA

Hima:

Thanks very much for the comments that you and Cliff have provided. My responses (in read) are embedded in the attached Word document. Some of the SSL related issues should be directed to Peter Ogden since he will take care of fixing security related issues in the 1.1 spec.

Regards,
-Arvola
-----Original Message-----
From: Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala <himagiri@sybase.com>
To: Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>
Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:13 PM

Hi Arvola,

Attaching a document with Cliff Collins and my comments.

thanks
-hima

Arvola Chan wrote:

 Attached please find a Word document along with the message header and CPPA schemas. Suggestions on how to turn this into the normative appendix we plan to put into the 1.1 spec are most appreciated. Thanks,-Arvola

HimaandCliff.doc