Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: CPA Expiration

The CPA start and elements are not satisfactory with regard to certificate
expiration because using them would require manually setting the end date
to match the certificate expiration date. A better idea would be to add an
element or attribute that specifies that the first certificate to expire
also expires the CPA.  Values could be yes and no.  This proposal might be
a bit extreme since there are multiple certificates for different purposes.
However I doubt that we want to get into expiring the CPA piecemeal even if
we could figure out how to specify that.

Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com> on 01/27/2002 12:35:33 PM