Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] A big issue

Duane,

I'm not convinced that a "registry centric view of
operations" is necessarily a "good thing(tm)".

I believe that there are many who believe that
the registry has a primarily a design-time usage.

That said, I believe that the appropriate usage of
the UUID identifier of a BPSS instance would be
with the xlink:role attribute, which appears to
be absent from the xlink.grp definition.

I do feel strongly that a) the registry/repository should
provide for URI resolution of artifacts stored within
and b) that any runtime retrieval/resolution of
artifacts such as the BPSS instance should be accessible
via web protocols. I think that adding in the complexity
of having to use a registry API.

Cheers,

Chris