Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Updated schema and examples (intended for the 1.07draft)

Dale:

It is my mistake. I agree that accessAuthentication.type should be
tns:Authentication.type instead. There's probably a bug in the particular
schema editor version I am using since it is not complaining.

Thanks,
-Arvola

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>
To: Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>; ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
<ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:20 AM
Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Updated schema and examples (intended for the 1.07
draft)

Arvola,

XML Spy complains about being unable to find a complex type

accessAuthentication.type

A fix is to change
<element name="AccessAuthentication" type="accessAuthentication.type"/>

by adding the namespace prefix for the target namespace

<element name="AccessAuthentication"
type="tns:accessAuthentication.type"/>

Somehow XML Spy always needs this. With the above change, the schema
validates
as schema.

Bye,
Dale