Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] BPSS to WSDL mapping

JJ,
	I was not proposing to use WSDL instead of the CPA !

My point was simply: an ebXML deployed solution, once looking
at the two partners as two separate black-boxes, looks very much
like looking at two separate web services. So, since w/s can
be described using WSDL, the same applies to the two separate
ebXML components.

The reason one would do this... well, I tried to highlight two
of them which may be valid, may be dummy... there may be other ones
or there may be none. I was just looking at the problem from
a technical point of view.

Ciao
/stefano