Subject: [ebxml-cppa] http://www.ebxml.org/specs/ebBPSS.xml

Has the sample instance ebBPSS.xml been brought up to date with respect to
ebBPSS1.03.xsd? If so, is it available online?

I am trying to study a detailed example of a multiparty collaboration online
using an XML aware editor, in order to get a better understanding of the
relationship between BinaryCollaboration and MultiPartyCollaboration.

I have examined CollaborationProtocolAgreementSimpleNegotiation$0.06.xml
published by Brian and I am surprised that a BinaryCollaboration does not
provide the facility to describe a business partner playing more than one
role within that BinaryCollaboration. In particular, it is not clear to me
how a party can play both the role of Counter Offer initiator and the role
of Counter Offer responder.

Thanks,
-Arvola