Subject: [ebxml-cppa] issue 201

Issue 201 concerns duplicated definitions for certain elements and
attributes.  Peter Ogden supplied a list of possible duplicates:  type,
xlink:type, xlink:href, certId, name, securityId. His issue was against ver
1.08.  I have reviewed ver. 1.10 for these attributes. I find that any
duplications have been eliminated and I recommend that the issue be closed.

Here are the specifics:

type - This is defined in four places for four different purposes.  There
is little common text and not enough to factor out to a single place.

xlink:type - Each place where it is defined defines it in a difference and
states the appropriate value for that context.  There is little common text
and not enough to factor out to a single place.

xlink:href - The situation is the same as xlink:href.  Each place that it
is defined refers to a specific context and states the appropriate value.

certId - It is defined in 8.4.4.1 as an IDREF and 8.4.17.1 as an ID
attribute.  The other places where it appears to be defined are stating
appropriate values for specific contexts.

name - This is defined in three places for different uses.  There isn't
enough text to factor out to a single place.

securityId - This is defined in 8.4.7.1 as an ID REF and in 8.4.18.1 as an
ID attribute.  Other mentions are in specific contexts.