Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: ebXML CPPA BALLOT for Specification version 1.9Approval (VOTE ENDS April 23)

Dear CPP/A Colleagues,

Having followed the discussions on the CPP/A 1.9 Specification as carefully
as I can I vote

FOR - to accept the specification

Note:  I was half way through composing a message voting against based on
the IPR issue, but the mail from Marty has satisfied one of my two
alternatives that would allow me to vote positively. I fully accept that
Marty Sachs is in no way to blame and I respect and commend IBM for
disclosing at this point rather then only after many have implemented - and
we should not shoot the messenger.  I trust the mail messages will be
followed through.  So my thanks as well to Marty, Bob Sutor and others
involved behind the scenes, I am sure, in resolving this issue speedily.  I
now hope we can equally speedily unwind the damage to the perception some
people have of ebXML (and its component parts).

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com <mailto:tony.fletcher@choreology.com>