Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] IBM patent disclosure

Bob,

Nor am I a lawyer, but that is beside the point IMO.
If IBM starts to charge for the licenses, they would
lose credibility which I would suspect would be the
last thing they'd want.

As to the question of licensing, this has been addressed[1].

Cheers,

Chris

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200204/msg00059.html