Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Wed Conf call at 8 AM, Pacific Dayllight time

Hi,

I have received notices from 9 people who can attend
tomorrow's conference on IPR issues and the CPA specification.

I think we can go ahead and have the meeting, and if voting
issues arise, we can check that someone else has joined so
that we have a quorum.

Here is the information for the call:

866-257-0472
720-587-0509 (International)

Meeting identifier is (include asterisk delimiters!)
*6271676*

Karl Best intends/hopes to join and convey what the status
is of OASIS and the IPR issue of the ebXML-CPPA TC.

Thanks
Dale Moberg