Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] IP statement from IBM

I will be about 10-15 minutes late to the conference.  My apologies.  I
have quickly read Karl's conveyance of IBM's new statement below and
believe it meets our minimum needs, for reasons I will be happy to explain
on the call.  That doesn't mean I am happy with the whole course of IBM's
disclosure, but it does mean it appears to have come within workable
bounds.  Based on my understanding of it, which certainly is very cursory
and will need to be confirmed by more careful reading today, my own
conclusion is that I plan to vote in favor of both specification votes,
later this afternoon.   regards  Jamie Clark