Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday, July 26,2002 CPPA Conference call 8 Pacific 11 Eastern

Friday 07/19/2002 8am PST

Domestic:      888-808-7924
Int'l:         719-457-0334
Passcode: 340761#

Agenda: [30 minutes tops!?]

1. Announcements and Attendance [ 5 minutes ]
Vote on ebXML Messaging if company representative.
Should we meet on a reduced schedule during August?

2. Updates from subcommittees. [?]

3. List and sublist topics/issues: July review. [?]
   a. PartyRef and OASIS XLIFFF and CoreComponent Localization.b
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00020.html
   b. Cardinality of certificates in spec and schema: minoccurs=0?
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00000.html
   c. Vanilla SOAP binding
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00014.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00015.html
     The proposal is to
    "...formalize this usage by defining what the lack of all
     child elements means. This needs to be in the specification
     text for ebXMLSenderBinding and ebXMLReceiverBinding.
     This addition is small enough to go into the final edits
     of version 2 if we can clarify its meaning in time"
    d. Mapping from Messaging header information to DocumentEnvelope
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00018.html
    Use case description:
    "BusinessTransaction/RespondingActivity can have more than one
     DocumentEnvelope. If the gateway receives a message for DocumentEnvelope
     with isPositiveResponse="false", the BusinessTransaction must fail.
     In order to determine completion state of a BusinessTransaction, the
     gateway must identify which DocumentEnvelope it received.
     Question is, which information from BPSS gives me a key to identify
     DocumentEnvelope? Transport (ebMS) can pass many information up to BP
     manager. Which of them are used to identify DocumentEnvelope and Where
     is it specified in the BPSS?
This is so important that there should be
     some 'standard' way.

4. Adjourn.