Subject: [ebxml-cppa] A Plea for the development of an implementationarchitecture for ebXML

Title: Message
Dear Duane,

As I never made it onto the architecture list, perhaps you would be so kind as to post on for me.  Architecture folk: please copy any reply directly to me as well as to the list otherwise I might not see your response, which would be a pity.

Dear ebXMLers,

Please find attached a short paper that makes a plea for the development of an implementation architecture for ebXML.  I am sorry it is so close up to the Geneva meeting next week.  I hope that some of you will see it before / while you travel and it will be considered as an input to discussions next week at the UN/CEFACT Forum (/TMG), as well as on the email lists.  Your comments appreciated - but I hope the outcome will be the extension of the UeB Architecture specification - or good reason why it should not be so extended.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)