Subject: [ebxml-cppa] FW: partyid-type URN Specification Version 0.1

Hi,

We have a draft of our party-Id URN specification!

Please comment to the list and copy William Kammerer please.

Thanks,
Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: William J. Kammerer [mailto:wkammerer@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 7:58 AM
To: Dale Moberg
Subject: partyid-type URN Specification Version 0.1

Here's the start of "partyid-type URN Specification Version 0.1".  How
do sections 2.7.1 through 2.7.3 sound?  Subsequent sections will deal
with how the ebXML CPP oasis:names:tc:ebxml-cppa:partyid-type: URN is
constructed.  Positive or negative feedback will help me along my way of
getting over "Writer's block."

William J. Kammerer
Novannet, LLC.
Columbus, US-OH 43221-3859