Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda for OASIS ebXML CPPA teleconference October 18,2002 8 AM Pacific 11 Eastern

Phone numbers:

866-257-0472
720-587-0509 (international)
*6271676* (access code, include asterisks)

Agenda

1. Announcements and standard plea for teleconference hosting.
   a. WSS QOP discussion list.
   b. Here are the links for the licensing that is to be made
      available for JSR 157 Reference Implementations that I said
      last time I would post. (It was in the minutes.)
      CPL license http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/CPLv1.0.htm

      CPL FAQ
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-cplfaq.html
      There may be license exegesis available from selected TC members.
      [Have not heard back from Jamie.]

2. Subteam reports.

3. Any other business.