Subject: Party ID draft document

I reviewed the Party ID document as updated by Yukinori Saito et al.  I saw
no technical problems.

I took the opportunity to clean up typography, grammar, etc. The revised
draft is attached.

I tried to turn on page numbering but it would number only page
1.  Possibly, there is some defect in the template.

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce
msachs@cyclonecommerce.com

Specification of URI values for ebXML partyId type Atribute (ECOM and MWS altered).doc