Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Why is there no port attribute in theprotocolType.type orendpointType.type elements?

Hi Steve

There is no attribute so I expect it to be in the URI attribute of the
Endpoint element, as you said.

Will have to look up URL, URN, and URI :)

If the MSH gets configured with a CPA it has parse the URI to get the
port where it has to start a server (eg SOAP server for example). It
also has to get the name of the servlet, eg invoiceService in your
example.

Thanks.

Sacha

Am Mittwoch, den 08.09.2004, 20:03 +1000 schrieb Steve Capell:
> Wouldn't you just specify that in the URL?  Eg to specify port 8888 for
> http:  http://b2b.acme.com:8888/invoiceService
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Capell
> Red Wahoo Pty Ltd
> +61 410 437854

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil