Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] ebBP 2.0.1 for ebCPPA 2.1

>schlegel: Hi everyone
>A note that in ebBP 2.0.1 a Document Security attribute is called
>"isTamperDetectable" and in ebCPPA 2.0 it is called "isTamperProof".
>
>Should probably be aligned in 2.1 if not already.
>
>Regards
>Sacha

mm1: It may be good to consider isTamperDetectable because we won't be
dictating what mechanism is used (at least in ebBP). That may not be the
case in CPPA (which may explain the differences in attributes). It
appears the bus trans characteristic of isTamperProof is very similar in
nature to isTamperDetectable. There are connections to the transport and
sender (later in the CPPA specification).  I'd opt for
isTamperDetectable but Dale may have more background on this. Thanks.