Subject: FW: OASIS CPPA package for 10/27/06 Telecon

Here are some files to help us go through Tom Warner on eAgreement tomorrow at 8 AM Pacific time.

Should be interesting, and I hope everyone can attend!

Dale Moberg

From: Warner, Thomas [mailto:thomas.warner@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:58 PM
To: Dale Moberg
Cc: darcy.h.smith@boeing.com
Subject: OASIS CPPA package for 10/27/06 Telecon

Dale

There are 3 files in this zipped pack.  (change the extension to .zip)

*       I propose talking to the .ppt file tomorrow.
*       We can refer to the eAgreement Mock Up doc for those who want to see it.
*       But we’ll jump to the UBAC Use Case document to show our Negotiation and Signature flow requirements (in paragraphs 4.3.2.1 and 4.3.2.2).

If you want to have WebEx coverage for this discussion let us know.  Darcy could provide one on the fly…I’ll be between meetings and not at my desk.

Talk to you in the morning

Tom Warner
Industry eCollaboration Support
Engineering, Operations & Technology
The Boeing Company
314-777-3714
thomas.warner@boeing.com

No one cares how much you know...until they know how much you care

OASIS CPPA - AIA coord 102706.zipped