Subject: ebMS 3.0 draft configuration examples.

Hi,

I am attaching what I am able to complete on the examples whose features were specified during the last TC teleconference, June 22, 2007.

I have asked ebMS TC to provide “summary” URIs for their conformance profile values. (I did not see URIs for them in the latest ebMS conformance draft.)

There are also some Reliability features that need some more discussion that I will put on the agenda for the next meeting.

The security parameters need focused review also. In particular we need to decide what to do about configurability of order of encryption and signature (if anything) and about specifications about what parts/elements are signed and/or encrypted.

The attachments include one ebBP 2.0 instance, two CPPs, one CPA, and the new XSD that supports all this stuff. I discovered that we needed one additional change in Transport to deal with the “pull” (poll) MEP which is that we needed to allow Server Security for the Sender (of business document). The schema had apparently assumed that Receivers would always have Transport Server Security configurations.

There are probably several refinements that need to be made before these examples are correct but in the interest of leaving more time for review, they are in a zip file, disguised with the ZZZ file extension for subverting security attachment policies.

Note that you will need to change the schema location values for your environment.

Also pending are the sample SOAP 1.2 message examples that conform with ebMS 3 schema and these CPPA and ebBP artifacts. Probably another week or so for those.

Dale Moberg in

Editor mode

ebMS3CPPAExamples.ZZZ