ebxml-iic-comment message

Subject: ebXML Test Lab @ AutoTech 2001

Killdara will be sponsoring the Test Lab which will be off the main floor and will be for August 28.  The purpose of the Test Lab is as follows...

1.  Provide demonstration area for those vendors  without a booth.

2. Give AIAG a backup in the event we have performance issues with wireless network.

3. Create a ebXML Demo Lab that would not have to compete against noise/traffic on main floor.

4. Allow ebXML vendor group to present proof of concept graphically through multimedia presentation.

5. Provide ebXML vendor group with a common vendor front, rather than scattered  individuals presenting in large corporate booths.

With the help of Sig and Sally of AIAG we will explore the options to promote this Lab as a common area for all with a goal to promote XML use in the auto industry.  The set up will be simple, table work area's for each that wish to participate, we will forward those the technical , set up, marketing and location details  early next week.

Please contact me directly if interest, we have limited space.

Regards,

Mike

Michael R. Burrows
Director of Business Development
Killdara Corporation
mikeb@killdara.com
613-256-8685 x259
Fax: 613-256-8710
Cell: 613-299-5565

JPEG image

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Burrows;Mike
FN:Mike Burrows
ORG:Killdara Corporation
TITLE:Director of Business Development
TEL;WORK;FAX:613-256-8710
ADR;WORK:;613-256-8685   ext. 259;77 Mill Street;Almonte;ON;K0A 1A0;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:613-256-8685   ext. 259=0D=0A77 Mill Street=0D=0AAlmonte, ON K0A 1A0=0D=0ACa=
nada
URL:http://killdara.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mikeb@killdara.com
REV:20010809T085111Z