ebxml-iic-comment message

Subject: Re: Test Framework Spec for Vote

Hi,
I have earlier developed a home grown B2B Test framework and have now decided to implement IIC_ebXMLTestFramework_V1.0/1.1 to test Oracle EDI/RosettaNet B2B products.
I would like to use 1.1 draft specs for implementation but may have to keep the option to fall back to 1.0 open as I have read that the XML scripting for test-case definition is likey to thru changes.
I have following feedback on the "IIC_ebXMLTestFramework_V1.1_04_14_04_final_draft.pdf":
- Appendix C contains and empty block for TestSuit schema
- The content of schemas in Appendices is not readable(lower portion of characters/fonts is missing) in PDF file
- The import of "mime.xsd" in TestReport schema is not used anywehere, so it's import should be removed.

thanks,
ganga
From: "Michael Kass" <
michael.kass@nist.gov>
To: "Jacques Durand" <
JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>, "ebXML IIC - main list \(E-mail\) \(E-mail\)" <ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 02:36:13 -0400

Title: Minutes and next call April 5th
Jacques and all,

    Here is the updated Test Framework V2.0 Specification, reflecting the ongoing discussion since Monday's conference call.

The key items for review for voting will be:

Execution model - Is it unambiguous and deterministic

Message Store - Is it adequately described and designed to support possible use as a parameter store as well as message store

RPC Channel - Is it adequately described for implementation

Parameter scooping - Is it clear how parameters are generated, inherited, overridden

Does it address implementer's requirements?

Regards,

Mike

IIC_ebXMLTestFramework_V1.1_04_14_04_final_draft.pdf