ebxml-iic-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: ladislav.urban@webswell.com

Hello Cho,
It sounds great with the tests! We currently work on integration for
automotive industry. So compatibility test are always welcomed.  We use
Webswell Connect system. Webswell Connect utilizes existing open source
components as Hermes for the messaging but we use the most recent
version from CVS with bug fixes so even if Hermes 1.0 was already tested
this can be certainly useful.
The component Webswell Broker has been developed by us and it certainly
should be tested for compatibility too.

All the system is open source so we unfortunately can not pay for the
tests. We can only donate our time and effort but because it is open
source anybody else can take advantage of it and we welcome people and
companies to do so.

Please let me know the condition of the tests.
Ladislav

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 09:32 +0900, Hyunbo Cho wrote:
> Hi,  Ladislav,
>
> If you want to have your ebMS implementations tested w.r.t conformance
and
> interoperability, let me know. I am operating KorBIT (www.korbit.org)
which

--