ebxml-iic-comment message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic-comment] Public Comment

Hi, Sacha,

I checked with KorBIT engineers. There is no problem if the target MSH has
CPA-reading capability. If not, the KorBIT engineers will send CPA
information to the MSH engineer, which must be configured before testing
starts. Hope that this is clear for you. Let me know whenever you have
questions.

-Cho