ebxml-iic-conform message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-conform] Candidate format for abstract tests derived fromconformance requirements

Jacques and all,

    I am working on generating an abstract test suite based on the approved
conformance requirements for
ebXML MS v2.0
    I base much of it on Jacques format defining steps, services, actions,
templates as defined in the
Conformance Test Suite document.   In addition, I am trying to "formalize"
it more using a tabular format,
and actually using XPath syntax to describe the boolean operations for
evaluating test step pass/fail conditions.
    I've attached a sample of my work so far, and would appreciate any
feedback on this format.  I plan to have
this completed prior to the F2F next week, as I think that it would be a
good talking point for the discussion
of  test harness design and capabilities.

Thanks,
Mike