Subject: ebXML IIC TC -- conference call agenda

All,

Here's a suggested agenda for Monday's ebXML IIC TC conference call, at 9AM
Pacific Time, hosted by Cisco. A portion of this call will be used to set
the agenda and prepare for the August 14 face-to-face meeting. At that
meeting, I expect that the team will further define the structure of this
TC, including its subteams, its officers, and its liaisons to other OASIS
TCs and possibly other standards groups, as well as refine its mission and
charter, as necessary. Monday's call is intended to make initial contact,
clarify some issues that have been raised re. charter, etc., and ensure that
the subsequent face-to-face meeting will be successful.

If there are additional items that you want to see included in Monday's
call, please let the list or me know. Thank you.

*	Introduction, review agenda (5')
*	Role call (10')
*	Overview of TC charter and relevant OASIS procedures (10')
*	Relationship to other TCs, in particular the OASIS Conformance TC
(10')
*	Relationship to other conformance activities that have been
announced (e.g. Drummond Group) (5')
*	Schedule upcoming conference calls and find generous hosts (5')
*	Define agenda for August 14 face-to-face meeting (15')

Conference call details: