Subject: [ebxml-iic] DGI test suite available

Title: DGI test suite available

To IIC registered members:

If you are interested in reviewing the interoperability test suite from Drummond Group,
let me know I'll send it to you.
At this time I do not publish the tests more broadly, but will send it
to any  IIC member (only) who asks for it, as DGI did not explicitly mention its
availability to audience broader than ebXML IIC in OASIS (at least for now).

At this time, folks in our MS conformance and interop subteams are looking at it.