Subject: [ebxml-iic] [announce] CTTF Work Output, initial release

Group,

Mike Kass and myself have completed an initial release of our ebXML
Testing Framework, and a completed set of requirements for "level 1"
conformance of ebXML Messaging Spec version 2.0.

Please go to http://geek.ca/ebxml-iic-cttf/index.html to review our
work.  This will probably be a major topic of discussion at our meetings
in Barcelona, so if you are going to Barcelona, you have some homework
to do.  You can download a complete .zip file from the link above for
convenient in-flight reading :-)

Regards,

Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D