Subject: [ebxml-iic] RE: EAN.UCC TRP guidelines

Title: RE: [ebxml-msg] speak in Barcelona?
All:

For those who reviewed the EAN.UCC ebXML TRP Guidelines,
can you send me - or to the list - your comments soon?
Or be ready to communicate them at our conf call this Monday?

Among other things we would like to hear about:

1. Opinion on broadening our current guideline document, to an "implementation and deployment guidelines",
that would cover deployment recommendations and conventions proper to standard groups closer to a user community,
such as EAN.UCC (while clearly limiting their scope to EAN.UCC applications)

2. Comments on the EAN Guidelines:
What are the recommendations that are not specific to EAN.UCC and could apply more generally?
Any more specific comment on the handling of:
- CPA
- security
- Party ID and naming
- message payload & manifest