Subject: [ebxml-iic] reminder + posted docs

Regards,

jacques
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 4:36 PM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next Teleconf Monday July 1st

All:

We'll have our teleconderence call next Monday:

Host: Fujitsu
Time: July 1st, 10 am PDT (1 hour)
Toll free number: 1-877-801-2058
International Number:1-712-257-6652
Participant passcode: 309951

In case of problem:
Tel to Suzan Moon: (408) 456 7780
or email to: jdurand@fsw.fujitsu.com

Agenda:

1. Logistic issues:
- mailing sublists,
- next f-2-f.
2. Status of work MS conformance:
- status of our Test Requirements list for submission to MS TC.
- status of mark-ups for Test cases.
3. Status of work MS Interoperability
- DGI tests integration
- Test Case representation within the test framework.
4. Implementation & Deployment Guidelines,
- current status of doc
- Deployment template task force, with EAN
5. Other target specifications (RegRep, BPSS, CPPA)
- requirements for the Test Framework (see current doc posted)