Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-iic] Simple tradingpartnerconfigurationfor ebMS

From: Matthew MacKenzie
> I'm not afraid of BPSS, I just don't have people lining up asking for
> it.  3/4 of customers coming to us for messaging just want to replace
> some automated FTP system they have been using for 10 years.

I'm not surprised.

On the other hand, there are companies
doing RosettaNet-level business transactions now,
and JJ Dubray reports companies doing real-world
complex collaborations.

By the way, what do the other 1/4 want to do?

And why replace the FTP system?
What's wrong with FTP?
I got some friends who just *started* using FTP!