Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] IIC Conf Call Monday,Sept 23th at 10:00AM , and more

To all,

  Here is the latest revision of the ebXML MS Abstract Test Suite, based upon discussion this week.
Main changes are:

1) Addition of all "mini-cpa" parameters into name/value pairs for pass-through to Test Message Expression filters
2) Introduction of "Condition" element to represent filters to either construct or examine message content
3) Addition of "errorStatus" attribute.. to be applied to any element <PutMessage>, <GetMessage>, <SetPayload>, <GetPayload>, <Condition>
    The default for all is "fatalPreCondition"..  for all element.   Any element that is a verification step requires an errorStatus = "fatalTest" value.

I only got through the first 15 Test Cases with this new format.  Will finish the remainder this evening after our phone conference.

Regards,
Mike