Subject: Kass 10/24/2002 [ebxml-iic]: Abstract Test Cases

Michael,
Grand job!

On req36, the requirement is to verify ConversationId is always present,
yet you test for verification a ConversationID is not present
(count()=0).
On req45, is the end of the abstract 'pseudo code' correct 'and /'?
On req74, wouldn't we be repeating steps until we hit the max retry
count as a loop? How is that represented or is it implicit in the
abstract?

Thanks, Michael.
Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kass [mailto:michael.kass@nist.gov]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 9:29 PM
To: Jacques Durand; 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Call this Monday 21, 10am PT

Jacques,

   Attached is the latest update to ebXML MS 2.0 Abstract Conformance
Test Suite document.
I have simplified the XPath syntax for easier reading and understanding.

   One suggestion that I have for improving further:

    1) Change name of PreCondition and ConformanceCondition to
"TestPreCondition" and "TestConformanceCondition", since that will
align better with the "PutMessage" , "SetPayload", "GetMessage" and
"GetPayload" operation ( action ) names.

Regards,
Mike