Subject: [ebxml-iic] Voting on Deployment Template and Test Framework 1.0

Title: Voting on Deployment Template and Test Framework 1.0

All:

At this time we have two specs submitted for review and vote, as TC specifications:

1. The MS Deployment Template V 1.0 (sent out by Pete Wenzel earlier today)

2. The ebXML Test Framework V 1.0 , attached here, after latest edits from Mike and myself.

We open the email voting period today, closing 5 days later (Monday, March 3rd, 8pm PT).
Members eligible for vote (12) are currently the members listed on our IIC Web page.
You'll have to send me one or two emails, with for each of the spec:
YES (approve), NO (do not approve), ABSTAIN (not sure)
We need 2/3 of the membership to *approve* to have a doc approved as TC specification.

Steve sent out the latest revision of the Basic MS Interoperability test suite today, which still
needs work on Section 4.1.2 (CPA data). Everything else is stable, so you can review
it, but we don't put it for vote today. Steve wants to make sure he gets the CPA subset right
for the test cases, see the CPA template he sent out earlier. Help is welcome here to double-check
this. Not much work remains to be done I believe.

Congratulations to everyone for hard work so far: a lot of concurrent work has been accomplished here...

We'll have a regular meeting this Monday 10am PT, will send out info later.

<<TestFramework_V1.0.zip>>