Subject: Next call Monday 31 and more

Title: Next call Monday 31 and more

All:

1. Notice for Monday call, below.

2. Note that Serm (NIST) asks if we can move the call 1 hour later, to 11am PT. Anyone has a problem with this?

3. Attached minutes of previous call.

4. Please note that our Web page is still in limbo, as a result of general restructuring of OASIS site.
As a result, the latest material on specs is only visible thru our mail lists.
Please make sure to post your latest updates to appropriate sub lists (we still have a tendency to post only to persons
who actively work on the specs - others have a right to follow as well !)

Regards,

jacques

<<IIC_Mar_24_03_minutes.txt>>

Host: Fujitsu
Time: March 31 Monday, 10am PT
Toll free: 1-877-801-2058
Intl Number:1-712-257-6652
Passcode: 309951

Agenda:

1. Status of the MS Basic Interoperability test suite (Mike. Monica, Steve Yung).
- Editorial updates.
- section on CPA data: status.
- ready for review before vote?

2. TestFramework, and implementation work (Mike Kass, Tim Sakach):
- final compliance of the doc to TC spec template.
- Implementations under way (Tim Sakach / Drake Certivo)
- Proposed extensions for next version, supporting process testing (Mike).

3. EAN Instance of Deployment Template, (Pete Wenzel / Thomas B.).
- in sync with Depl Template? (to vote next).

4. Other
- can we move the meeting 1 h later? to 11amPT (Serm K., from NIST, asks)
- Next OAG meeting
- development initiatives (FreebXML, Matt)
- a proposal from OASIS Europe (Pim V.d.E.), on eMarketplace Interconnectivity,
possible cooperation with IIC.

Minutes of IIC March 24, 2003
------------------------------

Call info:
---------

Host: GXS
Call 1.877.434.7266 or 301.340.5190
Meeting ID# 32965 (ebXML)
Date/Time: Monday 3/24 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)

Minute taker: Jacques Durand

Present
--------

Mike Kass (NIST)
Jaques Durand (Fujitsu)
Monica Martin (Sun)
Jeff Eck (GXS)

Several members asked be excused (travel & conflicts):

Steve Yung (Sun)
Aaron Gomez (DGI)
Hatem ElSebaaly (IPNetSolution)
Matthew MacKenzie (XMLG)
Pete Wenzel (SeeBeyond)
Thomas Bikeev (EAN)
Tim Sakach (Drake Certivo)

Agenda:
-------

1. Status of the MS Basic Interoperability test suite ( Steve Yung).
- Final updates after f-2-f.
- section on CPA data: status.
- ready for review before vote?

2. COmments/Review on TestFramework, and implementation work (Mike Kass, Tim Sakach):
- Implementation under way (Tim Sakach / Drake Certivo)
- Proposed extensions for next version (Mike).
- development initiatives (FreebXML, Matt)

3. EAN Instance of Deployment Template, (Pete Wenzel / Thomas B.).
- in sync with Depl Template? (to vote next).

4. Other initiatives
- a proposal from OASIS Europe (Pim), on creating an industry / deployment forum,
possible cooperation with IIC.

Minutes:
--------

1. Status of the MS Basic Interoperability test suite

- Spec has been updated last by Steve + Jacques.
Remains: the CPA "tables" for test cases. Mike and Monica will help on these,
as Steve not available this week. We should get a set of CPA values for BIP
by end of week. No formal CPA needed, ref to one is OK.
- Mike mentioned some corresponding config data may need be specified for Test Driver,
as part of the "Configuration Group" for the test suite.

2. Test Framework spec (Mike)

- Mike: latest editorial updates done, following Serm remarks.
- Remaining editorial work: footers need change.
- Jacques will ask Jamie Clark for conformance to final TC spec guidelines/template
- Drake Certivo currently in the process of implementing the test driver.

3. EAN instance of Depl. Template:

- Pete will finish-up the adaptation of the EAN instance to latest depl template as voted,
to be voted as a TC spec, as an instance of Template.

4. External, other initiatives

- Pim V.d.E (OASIS Europe) is discussing possible creation of
"E-MarketPlace Interconnectivity" TC. We are consulted for advice on how
that should be positioned with IIC.
- Monica: there is interest in veritcal industries, in crafting other Interop
profiles ("Accordare" plans a profile involving COM objects, .NET + ebXML)