Subject: next meeting Monday (agenda), and vote result

Title: next meeting Monday (agenda), and vote result

All:

I am pleased to (belatedly) announce that the two following specifications
have been voted Technical Committee specifications:

- The Basic Interoperability Test Suite Specification V1.0 (for ebMS V2.0): APPROVED (yes:10, no:0, abstain:1)
- The EAN-UCC instance: APPROVED (yes:10, no:0, abstain:1)
We still need to format these to the official OASIS doc style: each editor will do that.
(Mike: you can ask Pete on the "cleanest" way to do that.),
and I will post them soon on site (apologies for the messy web page: it has not been cleaned up yet
after the move to Kave system, will do)

Detail of the votes is (as a chair, I decided to not vote as there was no tie,
though I could have given it is an email ballot).
For BIP spec / EAN-UCC spec:

Eck, Jeffrey    yes/yes
Tim Sakach      yes/yes
Kass, Michael   yes/yes
MacKenzie, Matthew      yes/yes
Turpin, Jeff    yes/yes
Mukkamala, Himagiri     yes/yes
Wenzel, Pete    yes/yes
Yung, Steve     yes/yes
Hatem El-Sebaaly        yes/yes
 Martin, Monica J.      yes/yes
  Van Lydegraf, Eric    on leave
Gomez Aaron     abs/abs

2. Next IIC meeting: this Monday Apr 21, 11am PT , updated agenda:

Host: Fujitsu
Toll free: 1-877-801-2058
Intl Number:1-712-257-6652
Passcode: 309951

----------- Agenda:
(A). Wrapping up our TC specs, publishing and formatting issues,
references to associated material (e.g. test scripts docs).
- how to publicize this, leverage JMT, make OASIS press-release? (Monica)

(B). TestFramework, using it for more than MS testing:
- what is missing for extending to BPSS (Serm K., Tim S., Mike)
- for testing Registry? for integrating CPPA?
- making it more versatile: SOAP vs. ebXML configurable?

(C)- Update on current Implementation work for the TestFramework:
o TestFramework, update on implementation (Mike Kass, DrakeCertivo/Tim Sakach)
o Koran work and demo at OAG: KwareSoft Inc.
o status/availability of these efforts (ref implementation? open source?)
o .NET adapters for ebXML:

(D)- Test Center initiatives of eBES, OAG-NIST, ECOM, and which role IIC could play :
o recent interop tests from ECOM.
o promoting IIC test suites / test framework? Act as coordination between these centers,
e.g. for common interoperability baseline?
o Update on OAG-NIST meeting Apr 15-17,

(E)- ebXML MS conformance test suites:
o restarting the work on this: status, what remains to be done (Mike, Jacques).

(F) London face-to-face:
- agenda
- who can go?