Subject: Demo "setup" room (308) at Convention Center

To all,

   I'm here at the Marriott (room 713). I walked over to the Convention Center
room #308 (setup room for Monday).  It will be the site of a "reception
dinner" at 5:30,  then may be available for our "dry run".

   Any NCA representatives, along with Tim Sakach ( when he arrives ), please
contact me/leave a message in my room and we can start coordinating slides.
I'll ask about room 308 availability "after" the reception, and also check out
any other rooms.  308 has a projector and screen that we can use.

   If all else fails, there is always someone's hotel room ... but let's try
the alternative first :)

Mike Kass