Subject: next meeting IIC Monday

Title: next meeting IIC Monday

All:

Last meeting was cancelled due to late notice.
So we'll have one this Monday, although I might have difficulties to
chair it (I'll be in an airport) in which case I'll say so on the spot and let Mike take over
the discussion. But I can host it anyway (call number below), and probably still chair it.

Next call:
Time: Monday March 15, 2004, 2pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - : 1-512-225-3050
Passcode: 89772#

Agenda:

1. Test Case scripting: Status on remaining issues, summary of updates (Mike Kass, Jacques)
- review of recent issues.
- requirements for bus process testing (Tim): correlation issue.
- Current state of spec doc (content, status).

2. Test Framework interfaces:
- Status on standard, WSDL-based "astract" interface/API (Test Service - MSH.)
(see Mike mail 3/5)
- Can we settle on an envelope-agnostic "message wrapper" document (header fields + payloads)

3. Other:
- Test harness architectures: the Korbit case for remote conf testing.
- Update on ETSI European test event, Korbit remote conf testing, search for pre-testing candidates.