Subject: Re: RE: [ebxml-iic] comments on Use Case #1

Comments below, thanks.

1.1.1
Lastly.....
[mm1: The confirmation or rejection will be sent after the Receipt Acknowledgment. Please see my email regarding isIntelligibleCheckRequired.]
....-	Test Driver sends a Receipt Acknowledgment. [mm1:changed]
-	Test Driver sends a positive Response. [mm1:added]

PutMessage
Send a message containing a Purchase Order business document [mm1: changed - Attachment is different.]

Assertion on response
[mm1: Sent and received if required by the business process.]

1.1.2
....An error MAY occur at any point within 5 minutes of the initial Purchase Order request (either before, during or after receiving the Acceptance or Rejection response).
[mm1: For the signal or the business message?]

General
[mm1: On all references, say 'Response' that could be an accept or reject.]

1.1.2.1
....If that TestAssertion is true, then workflow will run to its logical conclusion, setting the final Test Case state to “pass”.
[mm1: What happens if a response is received and an error occurs with these concurrent threads – could a deadlock issue occur?]

Table 11, 1.1.3.1, 1.1.4
mm1: What is different between an Accept and Approval? Be consistent in terminology used.

1.1.4
....In this case, that would mean  i completing the final PutMessage operation (which sends a signal Acknowledgment message to the candidate business application) without generating any exceptions.
The acknowledgment will be sent to another party via the BSI. We don't see it goes to an application (which it eventually may).

Title: comments on Use Case #1

Jacques,

   My comments included.  I’ll work on test cases 2 & 3 as well following same logic for abstract test case descriptions.

Mike