Subject: Re: reminder meeting today

Title: reminder meeting today

Jacques,

  I've done the cosmetic modifications you suggested.  Please see my comments below.

Thanks,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 3:03 PM
Subject: reminder meeting today

- p.52: section 5.2-5.3 should be one.

MIKE- Fixed

(- Tables 10-19: default value column useless?)

MIKE- Since a "blank" entry indicates no "default" value,  I think this may be useful to implementers

- Fig 29 (p71) missing?

MIKE - Fixed
- Fig 41: table without frame. (p86)

MIKE - Fixed

- large space above section 8.1.2

MIKE - Fixed

- Section 9: p100: the list at beginning should be a bullet list. We could have at the very beginning a section 9.1 "Material for supporting the Testing of ebXML" so that subsections that follow get under it. (9.0.1 --> 9.1.1, etc)

MIKE - Fixed