Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Groups - Deployment Profile Template (Deployment_Profile_Template-5.doc) uploaded

> mm1: Thanks for pushing this forward. I have a few questions/comments
> on this
> (thinking about how this could be a computable XML representation
> sometime in the future):
>
>     * For "alignment", more than one dependency or context may exist.
>       Therefore I would suggest we have an alignment type and allow for
>       multiple alignments to be specified.
>
> <JD> we may identify these in the comments that go with the meta-data,
> so that users understand what they can put in "alignment". I am a bit
> reluctant to introduce more formal classifications that users would
> have to understand and abide by (alignment type). I would suggest that
> we keep the template meta-data and its use "low key" for now: if it
> becomes successfully used, then I think we could push it toward a more
> formal representation. Also, after looking at how people use it, we
> would have more ideas on how best to improve it?

mm2: Jacques, you had asked for some potential classification types.
Some could be:

   1. protocol (binding)
   2. specification (in other than this one)
   3. reference (in this specification)
   4. content
   5. test context
   6. other (generic catch all other)

Note: One spec feature may be aligned with/dependent on many other