Subject: [ebxml-jc] Meeting reminder for JC telecon tomorrow

This is a reminder of our telecon tomorrow, May 29th, 9:00 am PT.  Here are
the call in details:

Host: Kathryn Breininger, Boeing
Domestic and International: 206-655-4990
Passcode:  1996#

If you have difficulty calling in, the teleconference operator number is
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Post Barcelona discussion
3. New JC Chair
4. Other issues
5. Next meeting

Please send me any additional agenda items.

Please feel free to invite your TC representative who attended the Barcelona
meeting as well, so they can be in on the Post-Barcelona discussion. Talk to
all of you tomorrow!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies